Saturday, August 13, 2016

What I Accomplished at Eastern University

1  I was friends with back-to-back valedictorians.

2.  I had three dates to the “Winter Formal”. THEY ALL ASKED ME!

3.  The entire Women’s Soccer Team told me they love me.

4.  I was the first reporter of Coach Stewart (Men’s BASKETBALL TEAM) HE WAS QUICKLY PROMOTED.

5.  I sat (had lunch) with “The House of Five”.

6.  I had a very small hand in Ashley and Dan getting married.

7.   I paid NO RENT for a month for all the students I referenced to my complex. (I also had discount rent for several months before and after that for the same reason.)

8.   I nicknamed 2012’s Valedictorian.

9.   Tess introduced me to her entire family or clan as “My biggest fan!”

10.                I inherited a "roommate".

11.                I lead FOUR Bible studies from my pastor’s house to get in. (I also started a “Round Robin" style of leadership in doing so.)



No comments:

Post a Comment