Thursday, December 18, 2014

Kidnapped for Christmas

Allow me to introduce myself. I am a forty-year- old bachelor who has never had control of his life. As a child I was raised by my mother and sister. My parents were divorced when I was very young. As a result I had a “Bossy Big Sis” whom told me what to do as long as I can remember. As I said in the opening paragraph I am 40. My sister is still in charge of my life and I don’t have the power to do anything about it. I am currently out of work and making money as a free lance writer. My sister knows this. As a result my plans for the upcoming Christmas holiday are to come see her in New York City and I am told I will enjoy it OR ELSE! I don’t mind being the “inferior sex” as I wrote before. I was raised by my mom and sis. I love them both very much. I just wish I had control over ANYTHING in my life without being bossed around by a female. Oh by the way I wrote an entire novel (on this very computer) about the Women’s Soccer Team I covered at a local Christian college. I finished at this college on top when THREE count them three ladies asked me out to the “Senior Ball”. I live in an apartment complex where crews full of beautiful women and one male) are a few feet away. These awesome powerful ladies more or less run the entire “small city like complex. You must understand my confusion…In the Christian world we worship the Father, Son, an d Holy Spirit. At least two of those are male by name or title. The 3rd is up for interpretation. I however go to a church where there is a head female pastor and this is the founding church of the college I described earlier. ` So I don’t really mind being “Kidnapped for Christmas” I just wish I had an ounce of control over my life. Alas I am not even married (yet). I have heard my MANY married men that they have no control over their lives either. So I had better just get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment