Wednesday, October 23, 2013

How sad!

It was the night before the Messaih game and all through the lot. There was a long line of videogame geeks lined up to buy the next version of World Of War Craft. Okay, so here is the story. I was coming home from the Phillies games around midnight on Monday when I noticed a line of hoarders, or video game geeks rounding the corner of Suburban Square shopping center (or shopping center near my pad.) There was a teen named Shea (We defeted the Met’s that day by the way. ) controlling the crowd and wearing a uniform of the video game store I buy my used wii games at. I quickly surveyed the crowd, there were only two females in the lot and the rest were born in the nineties at the latest. I could assume that none of them have a life but we both know what happens when you do that. (Hi Clan) My only question to you the audience or reader(s) is what does this say about our country. Should we be afraid for the future of the youth represented in that line last night? There may be future or current politicians (Student Government counts) I realize at my ripe old age of 39. ( I won’t be 40 till December!) That I am becoming more cynical with every hour. I also realize that I am good at taking the have out of a situation and perceiving matters from an unbiased point of view. So let me ask you this question? Should I hover under the bed and look for World War III. Should I go out there and protest, protest, protest or should I simply close the article and see if there is any work to do at my job today.

No comments:

Post a Comment