Thursday, October 26, 2017

C.H.I.P's

         If you read form one of my other blogs, (I have three.) My sister and I “argued” what shows to watch as a child. She insisted on Little House on the Prairie and I preferred The Dukes of Hazzard.
         They were on at the same time when we got home from school. The winner got to view his or her choice on our color television that was “huge” for it’s time (and our budget) and the other was forced to view their choice on a black and white television in our mother's bedroom.
         We both hated going into or mother's’ room for multiple reasons. (That is not important to this story.) Paunch and John were the two coolest men on two wheels. 

They were a pair of highway patrol men whom gave a whole new appeal to cop shows and motorcycles. Long before “Buddy Comedies” like the Lethal Weapon series. These two highway patrol men were the coolest officers on the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment