Thursday, October 26, 2017

The Nakita Story https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2725205616417460756#editor/target=post;postID=212158482152140819;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=1;src=link


Every one has a tail to tell. The following story is mine. Each and every individual has his or her own strength. My strength is writing. I have been doing it all my life.
When I say all my life I mean since the fourth grade. It is in that grade I had arguably my favorite teacher of all time. Her name was Mrs. Zulick.
She had cat posters lined all across the walls of her classroom. She entered me in the Young Arthur’s contest then.
The contest was for students in the fifth grade and higher. He pulled some strings to get my entry in that contest. I am glad that she did, because I won it.
I definitely recall how obtained my current four legged roommate. I was Journalism Major at Eastern University. The colleges’ founding church named Central Baptist Church.

There was a loft style apartment next door to that college where Bible Studies were held. The residents of that apartment that had a four-legged roommate. She was a cat named Nikita.

No comments:

Post a Comment