Thursday, October 26, 2017

Blair Bodine III The Concert Trilogy

This time there was four of them. They sat side by side boy girl, boy, girl a pretty young lady aside each older distinguished gentleman. They each performed their own distinguished songs. One (male) gave you a choice, one explained how confusing it is to have a last name for a first name and A first name for a last. One girl was a beautiful blond (Blair) the other an adorably cute brunette.

The brunette (Suzie) was in her young twenties she sounded far younger though. They were all introduced by one of the three performers at Blair's 2nd (more fun ) concert. Blair was introduced by Lizannne. Lizanne give each performer a shout and her (singing) voice was similar two the young girl at about half her age. Each singer had a voice that was majestic and wonderful. Skip spoke of the Phillies and Harry (both Potter and Kalas). The group sung of writing in airports and writing their song often. They performed songs written for weddings and spoke of growing up and playing in an otherwise all female band. (specifically his wife and her sisters) Two sung older songs two sung new ones. They often changed minds as they turn came to them and one changed they key as well.

The entire night started early at 7 pm instead of 7:30 or 8pm. The show was over by 9pm. I hugged Blair again for the 3rd time bought a $5 CD from Suzie and Skip gave me his DVD for free. (I gave it to a 7 year old. [His Birthday was the previous day.]) I got another Blair CD. (I'm keeping this one!) and walked or trotted home To the R5 station. I called my friends from my 'on the Go' Phone. I left a message for one friend named Adam and ran into another at the train station. They were the first men I told of the concert and met a few others for dinner in Wayne. I boasted to all of them about my favorite new singer and she is now on top of my list for 21st century new artists.


No comments:

Post a Comment