Friday, September 6, 2013

The Voyage of the 29th

It was the Best of Times it was the worst of Times, You can Call me Ishmael, a long time ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away, Nah none of those work, They all have that been there done that before feeling, Besides that they are plagiarism. I mean after all I don’t want to sue me on my first Novel. I like to make things my own so I‘ll therefore create my own unique opening. I’m not saying it will be as epic as any of those last three but I like it anyway. Who know I could be the next Steven King, Heck I’ll even settle for Stephanie Myers (we are after all the same age) either way both authors are known for babbling on (like this opening paragraph) and on in their writings and both quite frankly are rather horrifying. Ok here it I after a long wait my not so opening paragraph. I remember when my family doubles in size over night. It was actually before I was born, 27 years before I was born if you want to get fancy. That is right I am 37 soon. That will mark the 65th anniveary of the date I am and have been refereeing too through out this entire opening. If that fact and that fact alone bring about the end of the world does not bring the end to the world as eluded o in the Mayan calendars (hi George) I don’t know what wiill. I mean seriously if the world can out live the 65th anniversary of the 1st ever meeting between our two co vacationing clans. Let me explain what I mean by that you are probably saying o yourself who the Hell are these two families. They are names of my two families. Not my wife family and mine. (I am after all single at age 37.) They are not even the names of my Fathers family and my mothers. My last name is obviously Di Zebba. You can see that on the opening page. (or book cover If I ever get published) They are the names of my mother’s family and my other family. Since my parents were divorced before I turn 4. I don’t really consider the Dorinson my family. I say this for several reasons. My parents were drastically different in age. (13 years to be exact. There is another scary sttitis or fact the 13-year difference in my parents’ age along with the fact they are divorced. Witch may be the reason they got divorced tin the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment